Catholic Faith Formation (CFF) at Saint Mary Cathedral is a Religious Education Ministry Community. This community prepares the faithful to receive the Sacraments of Baptism, Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation and life-long relationships between families and our Christian community.
The United States Council of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) promotes and supports the important fact that parents are the first educators and a key part in the faith formation of each child. We encourage all parents to strengthen your entire family’s understanding of walking in the ways of Our Lord and His Holy Church.
Free classes are available, on a walk-in basis, for parents every Sunday during student class time on the Catholic faith and the bible.
- We ask that CFF families participate in the Sacramental life of the Church by attending Mass and Holy Days of Obligation. By Obligation, the Church means giving thanks to the Lord, Our God, in a liturgical setting.
- Non-parishioner: Permission for your child(ren) to enroll in the Saint Mary Cathedral CFF program from your pastor is required. We will provide you with a copy of the required form in English or Spanish.
CFF Registration Requirements
- Classes are held from 10:45a.m.-11:45 a.m. throughout the Saint Mary Cathedral School campus.
- Classroom assignments will be issued on the first day of school
- A student may miss up to 3 days of classes during the school year* Please make every effort to be on time, as you are setting an important example.
- Proof of Legal Guardianship or Custody (Birth Certificate or Custody Agreement)
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Baptismal Certificate (if Sacrament already received)
- Registration fee due at t the time of registration (if you have a financial hardship, please contact Jaeson Drummond, Director)
- If you are registered at any parish a letter from your pastor/parish requesting permission enrollment with the Saint Mary Cathedral CFF ministry is required.
- CFF Fees: $10 per child and $40 per family per year