The Saint Mary Cathedral is a community that truly celebrates the Holy Sacraments of Christ. The sacraments celebrated by the Church are visibile signs of God's grace that make a deeper reality present to us.
We have 18 opportunities to attend Mass and seven scheduled times for Reconciliation weekly. We invite everyone to join us in worshipping God through the Sacraments. You can find information about the Sacraments of Initiation and sacramental preparation in the following locations:
- Adult Confirmation: For adult Catholics who have been Baptized and have received their First Holy Communion but have not been Confirmed.
- Baptism: The Sacrament of Baptism is the foundation of the Sacramental life of the Church. In this sacrament, we are cleansed from sin and are reborn of water and the Holy Spirit, and are incorporated into the Body of Christ.
- Catholic Faith Formation: CFF is the Cathedral of Saint Mary's religious education ministry program that prepares the faithful to receive the sacraments of First Holy Communion and Confirmation.
- Marriage: For couples seeking to receive the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony at the Cathedral of Saint Mary.
- RCIA: For non-Catholics interested in becoming Catholic or for adult Catholics who have not received their First Holy Communion and Confirmation.