Catholic Faith Formation is the Cathedral of Saint Mary's Religious Education Ministry Program that prepares the faithful to receive the Sacraments of Baptism, Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, and Confirmation.
- CFF Registration takes place during the Religious Education Office Hours of 9am-3pm, Wednesday through Sunday.
- Families must re-register each year for the Catholic Faith Formation (CFF) Program.
- You may register during CFF Office hours, or before and after class, when class meets–The CFF Office closes while class is in session for record-keeping.
- Parents attend a Registration Workshop to ask questions about the program and complete any paperwork.
- The Cathedral encourages new families to register and participate in the Sacramental life of The Church.
- The United States Council of Catholic Bishops believes parents are an active part of faith formation and encourages you to make every effort to strengthen your entire family's understanding of walking in the ways of Our Lord and His Holy Church.
Classes begin Sunday, August 16th
In order to register for CFF, the Office of Religious Education requires the following:
- English and Spanish: 10:45am – 11:45am.
- Routine and punctual attendance is critical in a young person's faith formation, and every effort is in place to avoid schedule conflict with holidays. Notify the Director of CFF in the case of any absences.
- Proof of Legal Guardianship or Custody
- The child's Birth Certificate
- The child's Baptismal Certificate (if already Sacrament already received)
- Payment (which may be waived if there is a demonstrated financial hardship)
- If you are registered at another parish, we must have a letter from your pastor/parish requesting permission for enrollment with the Saint Mary Cathedral CFF Program.
- 1 Child: $50 + $25 Fee per child (Total $75)
- 2 Children: $90 + $25 Fee per child (Total $140)
- 3 or more children: $120 + $25 Fee per child (Total $195)