Ways to Give

A variety of options are available for your Stewardship of Treasure:

  • E-Giving is offered through our offertory envelope company.  Click on the E-Giving button on the right to set up your account today.  You can schedule one-time or repeating transactions through your bank account or credit card and designate multiple funds in one gift.  All transactions are handled through an encrypted server.  Guest transactions are also allowed for one-time gifts or concert ticket purchases.
    Not sure whether you should try e-Giving or not? Check out this helpful letter and see if it's right for you.
  • Offertory envelopes are provided upon request and are mailed monthly.  Packet options are Weekly with one Sunday envelope per week and all special collections or Monthly with one Sunday envelope and all specials.
  • Bank Billpay -- With the convenience of online payments, why not schedule your offering to be sent directly to the church on a regular basis?  Payments should include your ChurchDB ID or envelope number and addressed to:  Saint Mary Cathedral, 203 East 10th Street, Austin, TX  78701.
  • Employer Giving Programs and Matching Gifts -- Many Austin-area employers offer automated giving through an annual appeal.  Some even match a portion or all of the amount to increase your gift.  Check with your employer or contact the church office for instructions for your program.
  • Stock Donations, Bequests, Planned Gifts - Please contact the church office to discuss these types of gifts.
  • Randalls Good Neighbor Program -- Link the Cathedral's Good Neighbor Program number to your Randalls Remarkable Card to help us raise funds every time you make a purchase at Randalls!  Our Good Neighbor number is 10780.  Simply fill out the Good Neighbor program section and the top part of a Remarkable Card Application (which you can get at any Randalls), indicating our number and return it to any Randalls' Courtesy Booth. That's it! From that point on, the purchase price of groceries will automatically be recorded to the Cathedral's Good Neighbor account.

Stewardship of Treasure Commitment

The Cathedral's operating budget provides for clergy and liturgical needs, utilities, routine maintenance, staff salaries and ministry support including the Cathedral School, and support to diocesan offices.  Your stewardship of treasure is a vital part of this budget.  Regular offerings (collections, mail and E-Giving) make up over 90 percent of our regular parish income.  The remaining 10 percent of our revenue comes from a number of sources including extraordinary and sacrificial gifts, rental fees, bequests and designated special collections (Christmas and Easter Flowers, Catholic Spirit, memorials, etc.).

Please complete your commitment card online below, indicating your intention toward the Regular Offerings fund.  This information will be processed by the accounting office to more accurately project income and the ability to meet anticipated expenses for the fiscal year.

Please remember to use offertory envelopes or E-Giving for your gifts.

  • Member Information
    • Family Name*
       
    • Full Street Address*
       
    • Phone Number
       
    • Email Address*
       
    •  
  • Stewardship of Treasure Commitment
    • Amount*
       
    • Frequency*
      Weekly
      Monthly
    • Payment Method*
      Envelope
      E-Giving
      Check (basket, mail or bank billpay)
    • Beginning*
       (MM/DD/YYYY)   Date
      Ending date will be October 31 to coincide with annual stewardship renewal.
    •  
  • Security Code*

    (Enter the code above)
  •  
Search Site
Documents